AFGlobal provides a range of integrated subsea services to the global offshore oil and gas industry. Contact us for engineered connections, specialized equipment and exceptional field service.
Our quality diver-assist products are designed and engineered for a variety of diverse applications, including misalignments, and supported by proven performance.
- Taper-Lok® misalignment ball flange allows both axial and angular misalignment
- Taper-Lok® misalignment clamp connector uses radial bolting for space saving and design flexibility.
We provide customized solutions for any subsea application with our engineered connections driven by our Retlock® clamp technology. With their inherit design flexibility, our diverless connections allow for a single system to be used across the entire field, from surface to the seabed, with the same tooling requirements.
- Retlock® clamp connector is the building block for our diverless connections including any angle off the vertical.
- Riser Type connector (RTC) provides connection at any angle with leak-free sealing
- Diverless maintained clusters (DMaC) are designed for horizontal connection that may require long-term wet-parking prior to connection
- Flowline type connector (FTC) are engineered for horizontal connection of rigid or flexible pipe
- Deepwater vertical connector (DVC): the industry’s first vertical connection system that does not require crane vessel installation
- Fly-to-place connector (FTP): perfect connection system for flying leads instruments
- Tooling: universal tooling for rental or purchase